The Quill sailcloth tent will be the home of your wedding, and can be situated in any of the following locations.
Each venue is exclusive to your wedding.
We feel at The Quill that exclusive use of a venue is the ideal way to share your wedding with the people you love in comfortable surroundings. Each venue offers a free car park for your guests throughout the day and even overnight. The Quill sailcloth tent stands proudly at our locations and are surrounded by the beautiful Kent countryside. These venues are a blank canvas to make your wedding uniquely yours and incorporate your style. Once decorated it will feel like the most beautiful, comfortable, place for you to celebrate with your family and friends. It has been designed by you and for you.
The Quill at The Meadow
Drive through a beautiful orchard which leads to a remote platform overlooking the breath taking Kent countryside meadows. This is a capsule of outstanding natural beauty that blends with your Quill wedding.
- The meadow provides you with luxury Bell Tent accommodation on the night of your wedding for 40 people, plus a honeymoon suite for the couple.
The Meadow, Lower Ensden Farm, Selling Road, Old Wives Lees, CT4 8BB
The Quill at Le Chateau
Set in the outstanding Kent countryside, Le Chateau is a stunning and secluded venue forming an amazing backdrop for your Quill wedding.
- Le Chateau provides you with accommodation for 7 guests, for 2 nights.
Le Chateau, Buck Street, Challock, Kent, TN25 4DG
The Quill at Home
If you or a family member have a beautiful home where you would like to have your wedding, The Quill can come to you.
- To have your wedding at a place that has special meaning to you, can make the day even more personal.
- Our high standards and The Quill sailcloth tent will remain the same but will have your home as a unique backdrop.
- The house grounds will need to be visited by us to ensure the layout of the plot is adequate.