Our Wedding Coordinators Lisa and Nick will be a key part of your wedding not only piecing everything together along the way, but also behind the scenes on the day to make sure everything runs smoothly.
If you would like minimal stress for planning your wedding, a wedding coordinator is the way to go. Our wedding coordinators listen to your wishes and wants for your wedding and make it happen. Any issues that may arise, just think of them as solved, as our wedding coordinators will be on the case straight away.
Lisa and Nick are approachable and easy to talk to. You will have no problem putting your trust in them. They have a welcoming, comfortable office for you to visit at different stages of planning.
Bridezillas & Groomzillas welcome!
We can help all client characters, from clients who know exactly what they want, indecisive and haven't got a clue; from clients who want to be involved in every step, to those who haven't got the time and want it all done for them.
Our wedding coordinators immerse themselves in many tasks:
- Gaining knowledge of a client's dream wedding - and then making it happen.
- Working with the clients at times that are best for them with updates, ideas, and plans - depending on how involved the client wants to be.
- Arranging the best wedding date for the client that all the suppliers and venues can work to.
- Booking suppliers for the wedding day, supplier consultations and liaising with the suppliers regarding arrangements for the day.
- Creating a timeline for the lead up to the wedding.
- Planning details and times for the actual wedding day for the client and suppliers.
- Reassuring the couple that everything is in hand, any problems have solutions and calming client nerves.
- Offering The Quill step by step documents for guest planning, including invitations and seating plans.
- Setting up and working with the suppliers on the day.
- Overseeing the wedding day - keeping timings, guiding guests, and making announcements.
- And much, much more.